Ads

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

J. K. Rowling 's Biography




Reviews from readers

Good Biographical Book On Harry Potter's Author,
February 12, 2008
By Tiger/LiL "Book Lover" (Apple Valley, CA)

If you're wondering how J.K. Rowling came up with the idea for the Harry Potter books, and how she *envisioned* the characters, this is the book to read! It's written in very understandable, plain, and simple language that your kids will love to read too! If they're "Potter-Aficionados" ~ they should have this book! (It may even inspire them to 'aspire' to write their own stories someday)!



Very kid-friendly biography of JKR,
January 15, 2009
By Lena (Toronto, Canada)

I got this book for my daughter and read it myself, since I wanted to learn more about JKR. Even though I knew some of the facts, that's the first time that
I had a chance to read the "whole story".
This book is written in a very simple language and presents all the major events in the life of J.K. Rowling in a way that is readable and interesting for kids.
My daughter enjoyed it very much and even recommended it to her friends, who are also HP fans. In her reading response for school, she wondered what is the best way to organize your writing ideas... Well, this is certainly encouraging. And the sign of good book.

No comments: